Protex Scratch Finish Texture
Eureka Paints Protex Scratch Finish Texture is a acrylic / synthetic, semi viscous paste containing quartz,
aggregates acrylic polymers, minerals, specially formulated to withstand varying climate conditions & provide a long lasting elegant look to the surface.
- Eureka Paints Protex Scratch Finish Texture gives a very high aesthetic as well as protection value.
- Extra thickness imparts toughness to the surface thus making it water resistance.
- Hides surface undulations & existing cracks.
- It also gives an opportunity to create different designs, viz. vertical, zig zag, circular, rain drop, etc.
- Being Polymer based the strength is good thus making it highly durable & maintenance free.
- Non Toxic & Non Flammable.
- It comes in different thickness, viz. 1mm, 2mm, 3mm.
Eureka Paints Protex Scratch Finish Texture can be easily applied on surfaces like plaster, concrete, gypsum, wood or any other kind of surfaces, adhering to the suggested application procedures.
How To Use
- Clean the surface with sharp stone and wire brush to remove any paint and all loose particles or cement water completely and thoroughly.
- Also ensure that any previous growth of fungus, algae or moss is properly removed & cleaned with water.
- On the fungus affected area apply one coat of Bio wash or Eureka Penetrating Sealer.
- All the existing leakages from inside should be treated in proper manner.
- One coat of Eureka EWP - Exterior Primer is recommended for Pre painted surface.
% (by vol)
Eureka Paints EWP
Exterior Waterbase Acrylic Primer
(For Pre Painted Surface)
Scratch Finish Superlative Texture
||Water if required
||Max 5% for workability
|2 coats of recommended paint system
* Recoat period is quoted for 25° C at 50% relative humidity - may vary under different conditions.
||2.5 - 3.00 sft per kg
||Touch Dry 4 Hrs | Hard Dry 12 Hrs
|Condition in can
||Ready to use paste
|Recommended DFT per coat
||2.5 - 3.00 sft per kg at the DFT of 2mm
||Kg/ltr. 1.70 +/- 0.05
||8 to 9
||6 months when stored in cool & dry place in original sealed container
||Compatible to all the existing top coating systems
(viz. Acrylic Emulsions, Tex, Metallic, etc)
**Covering mentioned depends on the condition of the surface & method of application
- Stir Well & strain before use
- Thinning is not advisable
- Do not apply to surface that are subject to continuous seepage of dampness
Pack Sizes & Shade Range
Pack Size Availability: 5kg, 20kg Tin
30kg HDPE Bag
Shade - Base